Stirling Car A1
Böhm combined the ideas of Robert Stirling und Carl Benz in the Stirling Car A1.
Böhm combined the ideas of Robert Stirling and Carl Benz in the Stirling Car A1. The thin brass cusps are reminiscent of the Prussian imperial age and of historical automobiles from around 1885.
- 13 cm x 16 cm x 8,7 cm
- 1.300 g
- Stainless steel screws, stainless steel side frames, massive brass wheels with round rubber coating, aluminum bracket and radiator grill
- MAXIMUM DRIVING TIME
- 15–20 Min.
- ROTATIONAL FREQUENCY RANGE
- 800–2000 Rev/min (depending on flame size and spacing)
- 3 gears (slow, middle, fast for table and floor), adjustable by reversing the belt
- 360° revolvable
- CONTENTS OF ASSEMBLY KIT/CONTENTS OF FINISHED MODEL
- 102 Pieces, of which 10 ball bearings without driver