Stirling Engine HB12 - Big Powerstation
incl. VAT in the EU Shipping excluded
“Big Powerstation” - Power-packed motor with lots of torque. The rocker arms
remind one of the U-96 diesel motor. Distinguished, precise, state-of-the-art.
- 15,6 cm x 10,8 cm x 13 cm,
- 1000 g
- Stainless steel screws & guide components; brass cylinder & wheels
- ROTATIONAL FREQUENCY RANGE
- max. 2,500 rpm. Can be regulated to run slowly
- CONTENTS OF ASSEMBLY KIT
- 80 parts, which 6 of them are ball bearings
- ASSEMBLY TIME
- approx. 3 h
- RUNNING TIME
- approx. 10 min.